Serving Families in Central Florida.

Contact our office for a confidential case analysis.
Call now: 407.849.7072

Once the case has been filed and there is a litigation pending or a timesharing plan in place it is possible to relocate. The distance you can move with your child is determined by the relocation statute. Any relocation over 50 miles will require permission by the other party or can be granted by the court. Schedule a consultation with the Orlando family law attorneys at Veliz Katz Law for answers to all your divorce questions.