Serving Families in Central Florida.

Contact our office for a confidential case analysis.
Call now: 407.849.7072

If the party does not have a will the first step is to look at the probate statute. The statute will tell you how the property will pass. This could mean the property will go to a spouse, children or to parents. The Orlando probate attorneys of Veliz Katz Law can assist with all your probate needs and questions.